Mindful Sports Inclement Weather and Refund Policies
INCLEMENT WEATHER, FIELD CLOSURES, AND CANCELLATIONS:
In the event that a session is cancelled due to severe inclement weather, or that facilities that Mindful Sports uses are closed for any reason, we will notify the affected registrants as soon as possible via email, our web site, and/or other available communication methods. We do our best to communicate within two hours before the start time of a session.
In the event of a cancellation, Mindful Sports will make reasonable efforts to reschedule the program affected as follows:
1. Each multi-week season has one cancellation/reschedule built into the program.
2. After the built-in reschedule date we continue to make efforts to reschedule any further
cancellations if possible, but we cannot guarantee that the program dates will be made up
after the first built in cancellation.
3. In the event of a full season without a closure or cancellation, we will not use the built in extra date and the
season will end as scheduled.
4. There are no make-up sessions offered for classes missed to due to personal reasons
5. If classes are missed due to medical injury, Mindful Sports will offer credits and/or make-up alternatives. A doctor’s note must be provided.
REFUND & RETURN CHECK POLICIES
· Mindful Sports has a No Refund policy after two weeks before the start date of a program. The no refund policy is outlined below.
· Requests for refunds for cancellations must be sent to email@example.com no later than two week prior to the beginning of a program.
· Requests after the deadline will be considered for credits for future seasons only.
· Requests must be emailed and include an explanation of the reason for the refund requested.
· No refunds will be made for cancellations due to inclement weather, field closures, injuries, or any other circumstances beyond our control.
· In the instances of full or partial refunds, there will be a $40 processing fee which will be deducted.
· For Summer Camp registration cancellations after May 15th, refunds and credits will not be provided.
· If a child is removed from the program for behavior rules violations, no credits or refunds will be issued.
Partial Refund Processing Policy:
· If the initial registration was paid for by credit card, the refund will be processed back to that same credit card.
· If initial registration was paid by check, a check will be issued to the member information on record.
· If initial registration was paid by a credit, the same credit will be placed on the account with a 3 month expiration date for its use.
Returned Check Policy:
The following fees will be charged for returned checks:
· Paper checks $30 processing fee
· E-check $30 processing fee